mmmmrrrggggh dunno because it varies so much and stuff but
#surgery/#body modification for savior!
We’re still really torn as to what we want to go back to school for, but I think we definitely want to look more into the medical field. It’s even getting into our dreams. :O Last night we dreamed that we had discovered a way to modify human ears to appear more cat/foxlike, can’t remember the details but it was really cool! I would love to do something like that… :3
Hey followers, what sort of body-mod stuff would you like to have done, or would like to see be made available? -J.
i think at least, i’d like wings. though i’m not sure what kind. and of course i’d have to figure out what on earth i’d do with shirts and stuff if i did, but. wiiiiiiingssssss.
Oh gosh, I would love if you are able to get into this kind of research!
For me, definitely wings too, but those are difficult. More easy might be to manipulate the genes to create feathered skin, or to make feathered skin in the lab that can be grafted without rejection. I would love that.
The same idea, full face transplants would be amazing (“grow” an animal face in the lab using stem cells(??), in a way that will not reject on a human body, and graft it). I also would love webbed feet… that’s probably easy to do, but a surgeon won’t do it.
I know some friends who would love ears on the top of their head, doesn’t matter if they work for hearing, but if they had fur and could be moved.
- humainsvolants likes this
- soilrockslove likes this
- candied-canine likes this
- thevoiceagainst likes this
- splishsplashdragon likes this
- bad-wolf-tardis likes this
- swanblood reblogged this from splishsplashdragon and added:
- splishsplashdragon reblogged this from swanblood and added:
- welcometothewarren likes this
- foxstory likes this
- coyoteisaboy likes this
- fromforeststoseas reblogged this from swanblood and added:
- anshinwrites likes this
- barkingmadashell reblogged this from swanblood and added:
- terquius likes this
- void-symphony likes this
- naeginaegi likes this